This is a photo of an African-American burn victim who lost the pigmentation in his left arm after suffering second-degree burns following an apartment fire.
Around 10-15% of dark-skinned burn victims who receive skin grafts will never fully recover their complexion.
uhh, sorry to tell you guys this, but this isn’t a picture of a burn victim, it’s a picture of a horse dildo from Bad Dragon.com XD look for yourself if you don’t believe me
THIS IS A HORSE DILDO.
STOP HORSING AROUND
1. Alone and Unaware, the Landscape was Transformed in Front of Our Eyes 0:00
2. Buildings Began to Stretch Wide Across the Sky, And the Air Filled with a Reddish Glow 8:28
3. The Soundless Dawn Came Alive as Cities Began to Mark the Horizon 15:52
4. Mechanical Sounds Cascaded Through the City Walls and Everyone Reveled in Their Ignorance 20:11
5. A Brief Moment of Clarity Broke Through the Deafening Hum, But It Was Too Late 31:31
6. Our Happiest Days Slowly Began to Turn into Dust 37:31
7. The Sixth Extinction Crept Up Slowly, Like Sunlight Through the Shutters, as We Looked Back in Regret 43:12
An amazing album.
This video rules, play it all day.
“You know you are lost when…You do not know where you are.”
Some little section in the MX made me laugh quite a but with this.
On Melbourne uni…
With out seeming like a stalker how many followers go there, and can I get your opinion the people that go there, outside of the friend group you have created.
During my undergraduate I did not like many people, during my post graduate I like a significant amount more, however the egos at times get a bit worse, but this is as the people at this stage are incredibly smart.
I’d like to know peoples experiences there, I have heard some pretty shitty things about how some people present themselves there, and I was wondering whether this was just at MU or is it a general thing. So share?
I don’t really understand the enjoyment of suduko or any other puzzle like that. In fact if you can design an algorithm to solve it for you, I don’t get doing instances of a general problem.
I have posted this quite a few times, but it is a fucking awesome song.
I still think society is sexually repressed, is it a good or bad thing that it is still such a taboo subject?
i don’t know what i was expecting
I counted the Around the worlds…they did not match up.
My lecturer was saying that a while ago my University did not observe ANZAC day and thus people had to go to work. He said “I think we did once, it was a while ago, not sure when the last time they made people work though.”
A student piped up “1913”.
So I played a prank involving chilli sauce…Big mistake. Thought it’d be funny as the person already had spicy stuff on their tongue, made it worse…horrible results.
Bah, some people have got AC invites, assuming the only job I had a slight chance in has just gone, hoping I am wrong though.